1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Greek salad

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Anton, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Meanwhile in the Soviet Russia

[​IMG]

2. What!? Wow!

3. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

That looks beautiful--and delicious.

4. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

What the!?. Tell me more.

What am I looking at. What is and is not edible. Where is this. Why is this. I'm just.....I need more info.

5. Wagner the Wehrwolf

Wagner the Wehrwolf Founding Member

Perhaps "deconstructed" has gone too far?

6. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Way cool Anton. Never served a salad like that before.

7. Now, that is quirky!

8. butch

butch Founding Member

super cool but need a how to eat please

9. Shot the olive oil, snort the pepper (or is that olive dust?) and squirt the lemon in your eye.
    Wait... Mabie I'm thinking of tequila

10. Inspired by this I tried to make dinner somewhat more interesting, with what was available at home today.
    My two year old is usually very quick at the table, not so today, she actually said "thanks dad!" and "very good!" multiple times :)

I made her the same plate with the glasses, but had to remove them pretty quick.

I made salad with celery, fennel and onion. Lentil soup and bread, corn and a couple of slices of raw salmon with salt and dijon mustard. The salmon and soup was best according the little one.
    DSC_0619.JPG

11. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member