1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Forgecraft Restoration

Discussion in 'CJA Edged Art / Scorpion Forge' started by CrisAnderson27, Dec 11, 2014.

1. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

I always cringe when I hear people talk about masculine/feminine.

2. Well, it's kind of a natural thing...I get it. Even many languages are broken into masculine and feminine usage etc. Just kind of how things work I guess :).

3. no-no, Cris, it's pretty obvious that this knife is waaaay to masculine for such a nice girl.
    You'd better forge a new sexy knife for her and ship that one to Russia (because Syberia, white bears and putin are very masculine…)

4. I'll see if I can get her to give it up...lol, but I wouldn't hold your breath :).

5. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Great conversion, I am sure she will like it.

6. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Wait...she cooks, will soon like custom knives...why is she not a member...we could use a little feminine touch around here.

7. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Care to rephrase that, sweet cheeks?

8. marc4pt0

marc4pt0 Founding Member

Great looking thread, through and through!

9. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

Hot chick + sexy knife......... I'm not sure what doesn't equate? On a personal note: nothing is sexier than tastefully done ink! Well done, brother Cris, well done.

10. scotchef38

scotchef38 Founding Member

Nice work Cris, the finish on the blade is fantastic,kind of looks like pewter

11. Burl Source

Burl Source Founding Member

Nice work Cris

12. MattS

MattS Founding Member

"Care to rephrase that, sweet cheeks?"

Ha, good call Lucretia, how could I have forgotten about you, I apologize. Although.... something tells me while you may be a little retired rocket scientist, you would be just as able to fend off wolves in the frozen north as Pierre is:) (I also have no doubt you could hold your own with Son in a kitchen in Jamaica NY....)

13. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Aw, how nice! But I put my pink panties on one leg at a time just like the rest of you do!

14. Have you been rummaging around in my underwear drawer?!?!

15. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Nah, just hacking in to your security camera. Love that dance you do to the Spice Girls!

16. ~~!!I'll tell you what I want what I really really want!!~~

17. So...not being able to sleep at night knowing I left a video of the Spice Girls as the final comment in this thread...I waited just a few days sort of an entire year to get Julie's knife back in hand so I could comment!!

I still think this might be the most beautiful piece of koa to pass through my hands to date, with Ferry's a very close second.

18. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Cris, that ForgeCraft is finer than frog hair.

19. Well thank you my friend :D!

20. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

Neat. My koa is more boring, but should still work!