1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - 240mm Gyuto

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

This is the first knife I've had available for sale in 6 months. [​IMG]

It's been ground with a pretty heavy convex profile with a thin edge. The wood is subtle looking, natural, very nice in the hand. This knife would suit a pro cook very well.

100% ready to go! [​IMG]

Stats...

Steel - CPM154 (powdered stainless)

Hardness - Rc 61-62

Handle - Western

Handle Materials - Box elder burl, buffalo horn, & G10 spacers

Price - $650

Shipping - Included in USA/International - will split cost with buyer

Please contact through PM or email if interested in purchasing.

Thanks,
    Dave

P1010002.JPG P1010012.JPG P1010013.JPG P1010015.JPG P1010019.JPG
    P1010003.JPG P1010009.JPG P1010010.JPG

2. Wow Dave, great looking as always. I think Box Elder burl is becoming a new favorite for me.

3. If I remember correctly @Bill13 , it was your Martell gyuto I got to try out at the last ECG. That thing was blast to use! If I didn't just drop a ton on my annual vehicle tax...stupid VA property taxes!

4. You need an older vehicle;). That is part of the reason my wife drives a 1999 minivan and my suburban is a 2004. Back to knives, Dave's knife is one of my favorite's and I look forward to ordering a smaller version in stainless for my wife one of these days.

5. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member