1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed blades- what you got?

Discussion in 'EDC - What is in your pocket?' started by mainaman, Apr 15, 2014.

1. For sure, a nice leather sheath with a molded fit, and a clip for belt or front pocket carry would be perfect. What's the blade length and overall length?

2. Boris

Boris Founding Member

not sure I don't have it on me today. I'll measure it when I get home today. Any suggestions on who I contact to have one made?

3. Brad Gibson

Brad Gibson Founding Member

you should check out the fixed blades and sheaths that aaron wilburn has been making. his work is insane!

4. Wilburn's stuff is gorgeous ;)!

5. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Boris
    Love that knife. I concur can't believe they sold it with that sheath.

6. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Eddie White model IX
    eddie white model IX.JPG model IX 013.JPG

7. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

I got these from pops when he gave me his knife collection.

He said folks carried these in Vietnam in their boots.

IMG_0898.JPG
    IMG_0899.JPG
    IMG_0900.JPG

This one was gave to him by a friend. He says it's just a carnival knife. Stamped "Imperial" near the handle.

IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0902.JPG

8. Burl Source

Burl Source Founding Member

This is my latest. It was made by Claude Bouchonville in Belgium. The blade is a bit over 10 inches long.
    I am lucky that I know a few knife makers who do favors for me once in a while.
    Otherwise I would never be able to afford a knife like this or most of my kitchen knives.
    [​IMG]

9. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

Some customs I had made from Black Stone Knife Co.
    for my brothers, me and a friend. 62rhc Aeb-l and stabilized handles.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

They look great. A nice balance of practical and rugged without being ax like.

11. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

You nailed it Jim, a great description of these knives!