1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Belt-Pocket Knife F/S

Discussion in 'HHH Custom Knives' started by HHH Knives, Feb 18, 2016.

1. HHH Knives

HHH Knives Founding Member

HHH Custom Knives
    FOR SALE. $555.00 Delivered in the USA additional 20.00 for international shipping.
    HHH Custom Knives, Twisted damascus with Stabilized birch and brass pins. Handmade leather by JT fits this baby like a glove!
    SPECS:
    OAL 7 3/4"
    Blade: 1080 and 15n20 High Carbon steel combined into this Twisted pattern Hardened to a RC of 60. Flat ground bevels. %/32" thick at the spine. 3 1/4" cutting edge.
    Handle: Stabilized Russian Birch. With brass pins and center mosaic pin.
    Sheath: Handmade leather sheath. R hand belt carry style.
    Details. This one is a Gents style Hunting knife. Very comfortable, highly contoured handle. Ready for immediate delivery.

Blessings
    Randy

IMG_7983 (800x518).jpg IMG_7985 (800x550).jpg IMG_7986 (800x506).jpg IMG_7984 (800x538).jpg IMG_7989 (800x558).jpg IMG_7988 (800x524).jpg IMG_7982 (800x546).jpg

2. HHH Knives

Warren, Thank ya sir. BUT I gota say.. There is always a "USE" for a knife like this. And the size and blade shape of this one make it even more useful. :)

I also would carry this in my pocket more then on a belt. Although either would work for a knife this size.

Let me know if ya would like to give this one a go.

Blessings
    Randy

3. If I carried this one in my pocket over here I would get a quick trip to the inside of a cell!!
    I don't get into the woods much so no excuse to legally carry one unfortunately, so it would be an ornament really, which wouldn't be too bad as your knives do look like art but they also perform how a proper knife should:)

4. HHH Knives

:)
    We dont want anyone behind bars.
    God Bless

5. Another gem Randy!!

6. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

Love the "Twist" pattern!!! " And the hits just keep on coming!" :cool:

7. HHH Knives

Thanks Guys. This one was my first handle I made with the new glasses. :) Im starting to get brave. Today I ground a couple of chef knives..

8. HHH Knives

Price drop 500.00 delivered in the USA! additional 20.00 for international shipping.

Message me or Email.
    Paypal preferred. USPS priority mail shipping.

9. Haha do it Warren! It's a sweet knife.

10. HHH Knives

OK Warren. Lets make it happen. You deserve a fine letter opener like this. :D

Hows about I sweeten the pot and offer a HHH T shirt to the deal?

11. HHH Knives

Styling and profiling!!

This one is SOLD pending funds!!
    Thanks KKF!
    Randy

12. @WarrenB Haha nice! Congratulations on a sweet knife.

13. Congratulations Warren. Just beautiful!

14. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member