1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

EDC: I took it too far

Discussion in 'EDC - What is in your pocket?' started by upbeatvintage, Nov 29, 2015.

1. So, I kinda have an antique meat cleaver fetish and I think I might have gone off the deep end by making a concealed scout carry Kydex sheath for a restored 9" / 3lb Village Blacksmith cleaver. Thoughts?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. LMAO.. definitely have the Freddy Krueger vibe going

3. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Love it!

Definitely not a "one size fits all." If I tried carrying it like that, it would be horizontal.

4. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

lol my boss wouldnt be to happy with me carrying that one,... he already gives me a look at some of my spydercos.

5. Bill T

Bill T Founding Member

Freaking awesome!

6. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

7. Nice one!.....where's the hockey mask? :eek:

8. Ah ah excellent :D

9. Haha! Love the comments...thanks for checking it out.

10. People must be very surprised when you take your "pocket knife" to peel and cut an apple!

11. Benichka: Hahaha! Yes, and that's quite a difficult task with a 9" / 3lb cleaver.

12. That's a nice zombie chopper! :)

13. beautiful, but you don't seriously cart that around, do you? I feel like that is asking for trouble from the police, concealed deadly weapon and all.