1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Dikristo Photo Gallery- An introduction!

Discussion in 'Dikristo' started by Dikristo, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Sorry for the late intro, but this is the formal one! Everything runs so fast the last days and I just can’t keep up!

So, some info and pictures of my work!!!

I am Dikristo from Athens, Greece and I love to make beautiful knives and kitchenware in general. I really do not recall the day that I decided to “try and make a knife”, but it was for sure on an instant! From one day to another. Unfortunately, knifemaking is not as easy as it seems and here we are, in 2017, still trying to make the best knives I can.

“Top of mind” priority is to make everything in high quality, functional, beautiful and unique! I am just constantly looking in ways to improve my handmade creations and fulfill my knife ideas. I try not to keep a very specific style (mainly because I find it boring) despite the fact that is easier and better for the long term business.

So, kitchen knives are the biggest part of my work but also I occasionally make EDC/hunting/art knives, leather sheaths and knife racks, just because…ideas!

I try design my own profiles and prefer using the best Stainless Steels because they are … just better for these kind of knives. Specific Damascus, San mai etc steels are also in my future options! I free grind and I prefer full flat or combined grinds (concave/flat or hollow/flat-“S” grind). Every knife comes with papers, leather roll or wooden (oak) box depending on the series.

Finally, to spice things up, every knife has its own unique name chosen from Greek mythology, which is has some quite fascinating stories about…everything, so each name/knife has a story to tell!

That’s for now, I will post some pics to see my work, feel free to ask- almost- anything !

For those who are social media fans, you can find me on www.facebook.com/dikristo and on www.instagram.com/dikristo_knives also!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WildBoar

WildBoar Founding Member Contributor

Some nice eye-candy!

3. What he said. Times 100

4. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

new, different... Beautiful

5. Wow, those grinds, particularly the S-grind, look incredible.

6. Thank you guys! I am going to post next week some very interesting knife projects that I've been working during summer! For now, I am heading to Germany for few days and I' m going to visit Solingen(German's city of blades) also, it would be nice to see how things run there!

7. Beautiful work! :thumbsup:

Have fun in Solingen!

8. Welcome to KKFora Dekristo. You have some very interesting work there. Excellent F&F by all appearances, and beautiful knives!

9. Thank you each one of you for the kind words! I am in Solingen right now, I will post pictures/share info if I find something interesting!

10. BathonUk

BathonUk Founding Member

Great looking knives!!!! Welcome on the forums:D

11. marc4pt0

marc4pt0 Founding Member

Some really nice looking tools in this thread for sure.

12. And very pretty handles!

13. Thank you all !!! I will start posting new knives I made the past months from now on, stay tuned!

14. looking forward to it

15. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member