1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Damascus Gyuto by Delbert Ealy priced for fast sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Burl Source, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Burl Source

Burl Source Founding Member

Custom Damascus Gyuto by Delbert Ealy. $650 plus $18 for US Priority Mail shipping to US addresses.
    I need to sell this knife quickly. Payment needs to be thru PayPal to burlsource@gmail.com.
    Things have been very challenging lately so I need to sell my last custom kitchen knife to raise needed $$$$.
    This knife was made for me by Delbert Ealy a few years ago. I don't remember the type of steel, but it cuts great and looks beautiful. The handle is stabilized Hawaiian Koa. Some of the nicest curly Koa that I have ever come across. The knife has been used lightly and well cared for by me. It has never been sharpened since I have had it. Sorry about the poor photos. There is a very slight blue patina in some areas of the blade.

If you would like to purchase the knife and help me through a tough time, I would be grateful.
    I have posted this knife for sale on my website. This way if you want to get the knife you can do so without waiting hours for a response from me if I am away from the computer.
    The website address is www.BurlSource.us. It is listed for $720 on the website. If you use the discount code news during checkout the software applies a 10% discount and you end up paying $648 plus shipping. When it sells I will mark it here as sold.

Here are a few new photos.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]