1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Cutting boards....

Discussion in 'Brock Cutlery' started by Mark Brock, Oct 8, 2017.

1. OK, I'm excited about this one. I've been admiring these for a couple of months, and saw this very nice one posted on Instagram today. Now I have to figure out how to explain the 300 bucks to the Mrs. Any advice on that greatly appreciated. Early Christmas present to her I am thinking. :argo

TheTimberedWolf.com is where this came from. Wonderful work.

[​IMG]

2. Haha... good luck with that explaining.

My method has been to make them myself.. easier to explain when you are only paying for timber.... though now I need to get some more gear to make making more detailed patterns easier... that is harder to explain haha.

3. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Beauty, I would almost be afraid to cut on it...almost.

Just let you spouse know you were thinking of making one yourself, but it was cheaper just to get this one

4. I like it!

5. beautiful Mark. Explaining... :oops:

6. You deserve a budget for research and development! :)

That guy is making some seriously cool looking boards.

7. Right? I've been watching them for a bit. My wife said "don't go and buy one of those now, we don't need it."

She is wrong of course. Just have to figure out how to explain that. ;)