1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Maumasi Fire Arts Knife

Discussion in 'Maumasi Fire Arts' started by Mareko Maumasi, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Hello fellow Foras,

As some of you are aware, I've launched my Indiegogo campaign this week to raise the funds to open my own metal arts studio (I currently work out of Journeyman Smith David Lisch's Studio 4 Forge). My campaign has a lot of exciting perks that I think you'll really appreciate. Just for sharing the campaign with others you could WIN ONE OF MY CUSTOM KNIVES! You can also see a variety of my knives in different sizes and styles available at a special campaign discount. Additionally, I'm offering knife sharpening and knife making lessons as well as a number of other perks.

Of course, while I would love for you to make a pledge, I totally understand if this is not in the cards for you right now BUT just sharing my campaign within your circles would be SUPER helpful! There might be someone you know that can donate, and that could be the difference between my campaign being successful or not.

If you do want to share it, it is super easy. Here are the instructions for creating your customized link (so you can try to win a knife!)
    1) Go to the Indiegogo website: http://www.indiegogo.com
    2) Login to your account, or create a log in.
    3) Once you're logged in and you go to our campaign page - (or search Maumasi Fire Arts)
    4) Indiegogo creates a personalized link for you to share that's available just under the campaign video. Click whichever Share Tool(s) works for you. (Facebook, Twitter, Email, etc...)
    5) Share that link anywhere and everywhere you can, and anytime someone finds their way to our campaign page through your link, you get a tally for referring them. At the end of the campaign the person with the most referrals WINS the knife!

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and if any of you are going to be attending the Seattle International Knife Show next weekend, I'll see you there!

Best,
    Mareko