1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

coming soon

Discussion in 'Harner Knives' started by butch, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

Man....

2. butch

butch Founding Member

lefty you ever get a handle on that usuba?

3. butch

butch Founding Member

ok some specs the 2 smaller knives (steak/utility) have 4.25 inch blades and over all length of just under 9 inchs the edge to spine at the heel is jsut over 1 icnh (asking 175 each)
    the blue "santuko" is more nakiri as i dropped and chipped the tip while grinding so i change the shap and kept grindig so its thin and fast just not quite the same profile you see from me for a blade shape 7.75 inch blade length overall 14 inch 2.25 tall at the heel. the handle is bog oak and blue maple asking 450$
    the ironwood and cocobolo is already listed at 450 $
    those were the XHP SS blades
    next up are the O1 carbon blades
    8 inch bullnose overall is jsut over 12.5 inch and has a birdseye maple handle asking 350$
    240mm chef is 55mm tall and 360mm over all the handle is ceder burl asking 500$