1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Catch of the day

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by WarrenB, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

2. Most of the time we fished on the bottom, we tried quite a few different things though, bait mid water, a few inches off the bottom, on the surface, deep water, shallow areas etc!!
    I finally caught a little 7lb carp in the last couple of hours, going back for part 2 next Wednesday/Thursday:)

3. A day of fishing after work is what i love :) My first little Zander of the year messure 50cm and a cpl of perches. Drive back at sunset scenery, Much Relaxing :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Toothpick

5. Thanks. Yeah some say it looks like a mix of a perch and pike. but thay are most likely like a walleye

6. Fishing a fortnight ago ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432870548.294078.jpg

7. :eek::eek: What a monster!

8. Toothpick

9. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

A very big fish!!! :jump LMAO. Sorry JK.

10. Wow nice fish Rami!! no idea what it is either??

Just one carp for me from a 2 day trip, not a monster at 15lb 13oz/7.2kg but just happy to see a fish in the net!!
    15lb.jpg

not a great pic, need to give my friend a few tips on taking good phone pics:D

11. It's called blue eye cod. Nice eating.

Now I need a bigger deba ;)

12. Toothpick

13. chefcomesback

chefcomesback Founding Member

14. chefcomesback

chefcomesback Founding Member

It looks decent size to me , nice

15. Yeah not a bad size at all, but when there are a lot of carp over 20lb, a few over 30lb and an elusive 40lb lump in there you get your hopes up a bit:D
    Going back for 2 days on the 11th/12th June, so fingers crossed for something bigger.

16. One of 6 carp from a 2 day trip recently
    common.jpg

Went with a friend and we both caught fish in the middle of the night, both between 2-3am, weird feeling reeling a fish in whilst being a bit disorientated after being woken up by the fish ripping line off the reel:D

17. Toothpick