1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Catch of the day

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by WarrenB, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Sorted out our shelters for the night we are doing, re-waterproofed one of them as it was starting to wet through a bit.
    It's a lot better when it's pegged out properly
    biv.jpg

Plenty of room for 2 bedchairs
    biv2.jpg
    biv3.jpg

Got to be comfortable on the bank:D

2. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

3. I sure do:D
    Looking forward to it, nice lake, big fish to try and catch, cooking some nice food in the evening, good company, pretty much a great 36 hours even if we don't catch anything:)

4. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

5. mahi.jpg reds.jpg IMG952342.jpg I run charters out of Clearwater on the weekends or if I'm slow during the week at the real job. So I'm usually putting other people on the fish but we do get to go out and get our own here and there. We do fishing and spearfishing. Here's a couple pics from the last few trips.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
  6. We got two mahi on that trip both of which were large for this side. We usually run into little peanut mahi but these two were pretty nice. Was able to get them both hooked up and passed off to the clients.

7. Toothpick

@WarrenB while you are on the lake do you go on the water or fish only from shore? Also do you move spots or hang out in the spot the whole time?

8. Toothpick

9. Toothpick

10. Toothpick

11. Toothpick

12. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

what no black pudding?

13. The last hour of our trip now, only had 1 carp each, not great fishing but a great couple of days of relaxtion:)

Plenty of wildlife about, nice family of ducks kept us company for two days
    20150521_175754-1.jpg

Had bats flying past our heads last night plucking the bugs out of the sky, really nice watching them, although they do get a little close sometimes :D