1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Anonymous Deliveries

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

Just about every week I get at least one anonymous delivery come in here, usually they're packed & shipped from a FedEx or UPS store to which it only shows the "sent from location". This is OK if included is our mail order form that's been filled out by the customer but in many cases we just get a note with no contact information and other cases we get no note or anything at all. We then have to play detective and re-read 100's of PM's, emails, and even try calling the shipping companies who never help. This causes huge delays for us so we're asking that our customers please include contact information - PLEASE!?! [​IMG]

Oh and while I have you, I've got an unidentifiable package of knives from Florida, if it's yours please send me a PM, thanks! [​IMG]

Dave

2. Rick

Rick aka Pensacola Tiger Founding Member Gold Contributor

3. Dave Martell

Well you got the contents correct, too bad it's not from Pensacola. ;)

4. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

5. Dave Martell

:cool:

6. Rick

Rick aka Pensacola Tiger Founding Member Gold Contributor

Wait. Someone sent you a box of Shigs with no identification or instructions? SMH.

7. Dave Martell

Hahahahaha - got ya Rick! :p :D

8. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Dave Martell