1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

235mm 62HRC AEB-L and 62HRC CPM254CM parer combo

Discussion in 'Tristone Bladesmithing' started by Chadd Smith, Sep 18, 2015.

1. These two knives recent knives are a combo set for a friend and his wife. Their knives at home were atrocious. The picked the wood and stipulated the length of the pairing knife up to me. I just took creative liberty with the rest of the build. There is a slight taper in width from the front to the rear of the handle which fits great in the hand.

The handles is Imbuia Burl with mosaic pins and a Corby bolt. This wood has great chatoyance however I took these photos after a bit of wet sanding and dried them off.

I have not finished these yet as I need to coat the handles for a few more days in oil and buff them, also I need to put on a makers mark as well so I might update this thread when I'm done.

Thanks for looking.

Chadd IMG_20150917_191156.jpg IMG_20150919_112357.jpg IMG_20150919_112822.jpg IMG_20150919_113009.jpg

2. scotchef38

scotchef38 Founding Member

3. chefcomesback

chefcomesback Founding Member

Looks good Chadd

4. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

beauties Chadd