1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

187mm Mizu Honyaki Ko-Gyuto - Up for Sale

Discussion in 'CJA Edged Art / Scorpion Forge' started by CrisAnderson27, Aug 25, 2014.

1. I just took a quick video last night...but I'll get some higher quality pictures and the specs up this afternoon. The dirty basics are:

187mm edge length
    49mm heel height
    Less than 1mm 1cm above the edge from heel to tip
    Thickest point on the entire blade is sub 1.8mm
    My stiffest, yet lightest laser geometry

Here's the video:

Pricing will be set at $560 with the current handle.

Also, since said handle hasn't been permanently fitted, I'll consider making a custom handle to match the eventual buyer's preferences for a reasonable fee. Please feel free to contact me if you're interested, or to discuss handle options.

Thanks for looking ladies and gentlemen!

2. Jay

Jay No soup for you Founding Member

That's a beautiful knife. Good luck with the sale.

3. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

4. Thanks you guys :).

Pictures really don't do the knife justice...videos kind of don't either. The blade is really 3D with the hamon...like wood that has a lot of chatoyance. I may actually do another video tomorrow (when I finally get the pictures lol) in natural sunlight.

5. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

It is very pretty. Your knives have a certain something that pleases my eye. I like Ferrari's too...

6. Thanks!!

I don't think I'd quite make the comparison to a Ferrari though...I mean, Ferrari's are nice and all...but they don't quite...

Ok, totally kidding there, lol.

Seriously though, thank you. I kind of have my own weird aesthetic taste, and it seems some people appreciate it, and others no so much. Lucky for me the ones that do seem to appreciate it a lot...so I'm content :).

7. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

DUDE!!! Off the hook sexy...... I would be really surprised if somebody opted to change the handle, which is uber sexy, as well! I think I just had a knifegasim! :)

8. This knife is sold...and @cheflarge...you were right, he kept the handle :).

9. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Knife looks wicked. Not sure I'll be able to buy an knife w/ o a video now. Take care of yourself Cris.

10. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

Congrats on the sale. Looks like I won't be the first person with a ko-gyuto from you after all! Not a problem, hope they like the knife.

11. chefcomesback

chefcomesback Founding Member

Congrats on sale Cris

12. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

Dah!!! :) That whole package is way BAD ASS!

13. Thanks everyone!!

Actually, you still will! Yours should be ready to ship out tomorrow afternoon :).