1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite sunflower seeds

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by Toothpick, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

Never been much of a sunflower seed eater. Typically when I did eat them they were already shelled. So maybe that’s why I haven’t been a fan over the years....IDK. But on a whim I thought “let me try these shelled seeds”. Figured I could munch on them while doing the plant checks at work. So I picked up the orginal David brand, salted. Not bad!! Call me weird but it’s kinda fun to break em and spit em.

I know the David brand makes a few different flavors. So what are your favorite? Or what other brands do you prefer?

2. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

BBQ, ranch, pickle........ Baseball coach for twenty years & those where my favorites in no particular order.

3. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

4. Toothpick

5. cheflarge

They are amazing!

6. Toothpick

7. cheflarge

:):p:D

8. Toothpick

In order of most liked to least liked.

Pickle
    Taco
    Ranch
    BBQ
    Pepper

The pickle is awesome. I noticed on these Bigs brand the sodium is really low compared to the David’s Orginal. The Bigs Taco flavor is really high in sodium. But the others are a lot lot less than orginal. I guess that’s a good thing if you are going to much on them all day.

9. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Dill is where it's at.