1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD WTS Marko Tsourkan 257 Western Gyuto 52100

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by skiajl6297, Dec 14, 2015.

1. skiajl6297

skiajl6297 Founding Member

Long story short, I am not a western handle guy. If this knife was wa, I would never sell it. Fantastic balance, great size, amazingly non-reactive, excellent S grind, shig profile, excellent food release, durable edge retention, takes a wicked edge, subtle and classy handle, nice distal taper. It's a great knife that I enjoy. Holiday season means I could use the cash versus constantly feeling guilty for not reaching for this. My furnace broke recently, I decided to sell this to generate some extra cash, and then conveniently avoided it. It is time to move on. I have sharpened it once since buying from Marc on Jon's diamond 1k/6k set. Marc was original owner. 54mm at heel.

Asking $450 shipped CONUS.

My pics show the knife as it exists tonight, including patina. All pics were taken with camelia oil on it, hence the odd greasy look. I am glad to clean it up prior to shipping, or can leave as-is. Thanks for looking. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see any additional pictures.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskqX1k3C

[​IMG]Marko Gyuto by skiajl6297, on Flickr