1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

World Championships @ Disney

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by cheflarge, Sep 10, 2014.

1. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

On our way to the USSSA "E" mens world championships of softball in Orlando, Florida. If anybody see's an old fat guy walking around in a HHH t-shirt, that would probably be me. Please come up and say hi.

2. chefcomesback

chefcomesback Founding Member

Best of luck Al

3. daveb

daveb Founding Member

Sounds like a good time.

You didn't ask but I highly recommend Lee and Ricks Oyster Bar while you're there. It's been there for +50 years, near the attractions, cold oysters, cold beer, away from the tourist crowd. Order by the bucket and drop the shells in the trough. http://www.leeandricksoysterbar.com/ Did I mention it's away from the tourist crowd?

4. Good luck to you and the rest of the team Al!
    What, no HHH sponsored Jerseys?

5. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

have a blast Al. Wanna see pictures when you're back.

6. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

You know they have Walt's head cryogenically frozen in storage under Cinderella's castle...

7. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Something I can look forward to looking into the next time I take the kids!

8. cheflarge

Thank you so much to all the well wishers. It was the "D" world championships, not "E". Out of over 160 teams, we finished fifth. Played nine games on Saturday alone and the guys just left it all on the field... AMAZING, to say the least. Will post pics when we get a chance to go through them all. Thanks again.

Al

9. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

Way to go Al, congratulations

10. cheflarge

Thanks!

11. cheflarge