1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

What's on your foot?

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by MotoMike, May 24, 2016.

1. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

IMG_20160524_121146802.jpg
    Danner Station Boot

2. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Airing out the house this morning and it's a little cool, so instead of nekkid feet as usual it's the wool slippers:

Shoes1.jpg

3. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Those are awesome. I don't know if I'd wear them, but I might

4. Andre

Andre Founding Member

After may 15th, outside of work or socially unacceptable situations: Kino's.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1464140926.611888.jpg

5. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

I just looked up those Kino's. Seems like a low price for such a great looking flip flop.
    How comfortable are they?

6. Andre

Andre Founding Member

The next best thing to barefoot. They are leather so you have to break them in a little but once you are there they are the best. They only hit the Internet a few years back, you used to have to find someone going to Key West, trace your foot, and send it with them.

7. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

I'm amazed they can sell them with customization for as cheaply as they do. for sandals, I go for Birkenstock though.

8. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

I see a pair of Kino's in my future. Birkenstock are nice too. I believe they mold to your foot over time.