1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

What brand is this?

Discussion in 'The Kitchen Knife' started by The Kitchen Sink, Oct 23, 2014.

1. I've recently been frequenting a thrift store near my house to purchase inexpensive knives on which to practice using my sharpening stones. I kind of like these two little Japanese steak knives, as they took a nice edge and are fairly comfortable in the hand, so I won't be re-donating them. I have no idea what brand they are, though, as the logo is a signature. Does anybody here recognize it? Thanks for any help.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414059534.731435.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414059547.777523.jpg

2. I will try to get a better pic when I get home from work. The writing is very faded.

3. This is cropped and enhanced from another photo a snapped this morning.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414067875.632135.jpg

4. I think yours is easier to read. That's more clear than anything I'm getting with the camera.

5. I guess they're of an essentially a "no name" brand. I still like them, though.