1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Western Rehandle (Sale) Coupons Available!!

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, May 16, 2014.

1. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

[​IMG]

This sale provides $50 OFF of the labor PLUS allows you not to have to wait on the list.

*There are stipulations on the use of this coupon - please read the product description carefully before purchasing.

Western Rehandle (Sale) Coupons - CLICK HERE

[​IMG]

2. Dave Martell

International customers can purchase coupons as well but will have to do so manually through a Paypal invoice. Please contact me in a PM or through email if you are outside of the USA and I'll follow by sending you an invoice.

Thanks!

3. Dave Martell

FYI, the current wait time for rehandle work is at least 6 months. Coupons holders do not go on the wait list, coupons can be redeemed whenever.

4. Dave Martell

5. Dave Martell

Why am I doing this?

We just made an offer on a house, we're in the middle of packing house & shop, our one and only vehicle broke down, and I've stopped the intake of work.

Please feel free to take advantage on me here, I hope to never offer this again. :)

Dave

6. This deal is too good to pass up. $200 for 2 rehandle jobs, that's a savings of $150!! Thanks Dave :)

7. Dave Martell

8. Dave Martell

I came to my senses and I'm closing this down. Thanks for all the support folks! :)

9. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

Crap, I hesitated too long, didn't I? :fp2

10. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

Just a smidge

11. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

Luckily my earlier PMs helped me sneak in after the deadline. I'm not normally a big fan of western handles, but it looks like I'm going to have two. Just gotta wait for Dave to get set up at his new place.

12. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

13. Twistington

Twistington Founding Member

Should have outsourced my rehandle work for Maksim to you with this deal... :D

14. Dave Martell

I was wondering what you were going to rehandle.

15. Dave Martell

LOL :D

16. May I suggest a spork rehandle. :D