1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome Aaron Wilburn

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by Jim, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

Welcome @Aaron Wilburn

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, Aaron Wilburn. We are happy to have you as part of our community.
    Why not start by telling us something about yourself!

2. chefcomesback

chefcomesback Founding Member

Welcome on board Aaron , I am big fan of your work, you inspired me to make something other than kitchen knives with your kaikens , happy to see you here .
    Mert Tansu

3. Well I look forward to figuring out how to post some of my work on this site it's nice to be part of this community thank you my name is Aaron Wilburn I've been making knives for about 13 years I've been a master bladesmith since 2013 and I kind of like to do my own thing but I do make quite a few culinary knives and fancy Bowies and daggers and Skinner's and whatever suits my fancy I don't really take orders per se but I'll take requests.
    I like making fancy intricate pattern Damascus and I hope you all enjoy my work as well . Thanks Aaron

4. Thanks Mert
    Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad that you like my work . I think making other type of knives besides just my culinary knives keeps my skill level up it makes me feel more rounded as a knife maker. I look forward to posting some of my fancy stuff coming up soon as I can figure out how to post pictures , I got some mind-blowing Damascus coming up.

5. Taylor

Taylor Professional Craftsman Founding Member

Welcome!! Just started making some knives myself, and love seeing others work! Nowhere near your level, or anyone else' at the moment, but we all start somewhere. What drew you to making knives at the start?

6. Welcome to the Fora!! :cool1:pop

7. Aaron! Hello!!

Awesome seeing you here my friend :D!

8. Welcome Aaron! Really happy to see you here. Never tried your kitchen knives but love how they look :) One day…

9. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Howdy Aaron. :pop

10. Welcome to the board! You will be a welcome contributor.

11. Rick

Rick aka Pensacola Tiger Founding Member Gold Contributor

12. Bill T

Bill T Founding Member

Welcome to the Fora Aaron!
    I've been a follower on instagram for quite some time. Absolutely love your work.

13. Intrigued

Intrigued Founding Member

Welcome aboard, Aaron!

14. larrybard

larrybard Founding Member

Welcome! (From a happy owner of one of your Damascus gyutos.)

15. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

16. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

I need some pictures,

welcome to Fora

17. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

One of the best! Great to see you here, Aaron.

18. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Looking forward to pics ? Welcome aboard.

19. Welcome to the forums Aaron! Every time I see your work at Town Cutler I'm tempted to buy one...