1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Vintage Kitchen Knifes. I know you got'em, so show'em!!!

Discussion in 'Knife & Gear Galleries' started by Bill T, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

2. Sorry for the poor quality photos, this is a knife my dad has had for awhile. I've never had much info on it, it is well balanced and holds an edge pretty well.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Looks nice. Never heard of Sword and Shield. I wish my parents or grandparents had a few nice knives that had not been steeled and ground to death. That and a bunch of CutCo and Rada stuff that did not appeal to me.

4. Argonaut

Argonaut People call me French sounding words Founding Member

Thanks guys, sorry it took me a minute to reply back.:)

5. 94B054D1-0EAB-444A-AEA0-671CCD5A9788.jpeg 55332AEA-CBD5-4F91-9FB3-5468F892332E.jpeg I have this set that I have been tryin to ID orgin and time frame. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciative. All three have a boar engraved on the blade w the name James or Ames

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2018
  6. Wagner the Wehrwolf

Wagner the Wehrwolf Founding Member

I wish I knew! Can you get a close up of the makers mark?