1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

The Magic of a New Handle

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

I've been telling people for years how magical Stefan Keller handles are....just slip one onto your knife and it can make the rest of the knife shine....not to mention get sharper too! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We do custom wa handle installations for Stefan Keller handles. Please email me with any questions you might have. Thanks, Dave

2. apicius9

apicius9 Founding Member

Just saw this, thanks Dave!

Stefan

3. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

Tempting...too bad the knives I want rehandled are worth less than the handles...less than the shipping even.

4. ThEoRy

ThEoRy Founding Member

Agree. Not only did Stefan's handle really make this MY knife aesthetically, it also pushed the balance point backwards making this blade heavy 300mm yanagiba a swift and nimble cutter. If I may...

600006_505290529487035_810613863_n.jpg 0209142102_1.jpg IMG_20121026_002414.jpg

Big ups to Dave for the Ura work he did on this previously wonky grind and for the perfect job on the handle mount.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  5. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

Sexy!