1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SUMMER SALE

Discussion in 'Dream Burls' started by Dream Burls, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Dream Burls

Dream Burls Founding Member

My wife and I went up to the Woodbury Outlets discount mall this weekend and I noticed a lot of summer sales going on. What a good idea I thought. So the Dream Burls (www.dreamburls.com) summer sale will start today and end on Thursday, August 11th. Just enter the code SUMMER (all caps) when you checkout and you'll get 25% off your purchase. Yes that's right 25%!

As always, everything you buy is backed by the Dream Burls no questions asked money back guarantee. Hope you're having a great summer.

Hey, I need to pay for all the stuff she bought!

2. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

3. Dream Burls

You are very welcome.

4. Dream Burls

Okay, okay, so you're just not sure that you need to buy another piece of wood. I understand. So I'm here to help. For the duration of my summer sale you'll get another 5% off your purchase for a total of 30% off. The same SUMMER code will get you savings of 30%. See, I told you I'd help.[​IMG]

5. Dream Burls

Just to remind everyone, today is the last day of my summer sale. You will get 30% off your entire purchase when you use the coupon SUMMER on check out. Enjoy and imagine the possibilities!

6. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

7. Dream Burls

Time is running out for you to save 30% on your order. Less than eight hours to go in the Dream Burls summer sale. My thanks to all of you who have made this sale a success.