1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Spring Is Here

Discussion in 'Dream Burls' started by Dream Burls, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Dream Burls

Dream Burls Founding Member

As spring arrives I’d like to take this opportunity to update all my supporters about Dream Burls’ status and future.

As many of you know, the winter is a very hard time for me to bring new stock into the store as I can only do my sanding outdoors and falling temperatures and snow get in the way. I try to beef up my inventory during the summer and fall so I have reserve supply to use, but sometimes I’m a victim of my own success and my inventory thins out. Such has been the case this year.

Now that the thermometer is starting an upward trend I will be getting back into production. I have a number of beautiful slabs ready to be cut and prepped and I’ll get to that in the next few weeks.

As I enter my fourth year of business I’m looking forward to continue to provide you with the high quality, diverse and reasonably priced blanks you’ve come to expect from Dream Burls. Thank you for all your support and IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!

2. butch

butch Founding Member

nice i know what its like to have to deal with cold shop (well used to ) cant wait to see what all you come up with

3. Dream Burls

Dream Burls Founding Member

Thanks Butch. Hope to see you at the ECG.