1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Special Limited Offer - Martell Knives

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

In the hopes of raising some $$ to purchase steel and other needed shop supplies I'm making this limited offer....

Buy 2 Martell Knives (of any size offered in a gyuto, sujihiki, or nakiri) and receive a FREE O-1 (carbon) petty!

This is at a minimum a $400 savings! [​IMG]

Stipulations:

1. Standard handle (for the petty) will be oval style using natural (yet stabilized) figured maple.

You can upgrade, at additional cost, to matching wood, bolster, and style desired.

2. These knives will be fit into the work schedule with as soon as possible status.
    This means that I won't do them tomorrow, yet I will get to them as soon as possible following other scheduled work. If this isn't OK with you, if you're not flexible in this regard, then please don't participate.

Note - You should expect about a 2 months wait if you're the first to order, after that I can't say.

3. A 50% deposit is required (on the two purchased knives) to secure this offer.

4. Only 6 petties are being offered. [​IMG]

Please see this post for my current options and pricing.

Please PM me with any questions or for purchase.

Thanks,
    Dave

2. Dave Martell

Q: When will the petties be done?

A: The petties will be completed when the ordered knives are completed, they'll all be delivered together.

3. Dave Martell

4. Dave Martell

5. Dave Martell

6. Dave Martell

7. Dave Martell

8. Dave Martell