1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

shop move

Discussion in 'Harner Knives' started by butch, Nov 16, 2014.

1. butch

butch Founding Member

well so far its been a monster week of insulation drywall and al the other little things to get a room ready for tools. good news is that i got most of my big tools into the new shop. still lots of littel stuff to you and wire a few outlets yet (on the down stairs )
    the upstairs needs much more work before i can put my office up there im telling my self that since i spent all week gettign the shopp moved that next week i need to make knives so teh week after i can get back to worki gon closin gin the shop upper floor

2. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

Hope it all goes smoothly, Butch. Feel free to share pictures of the shop progress if you got them.

3. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

Know things get crazy with the holidays around the corner, hope the move goes well for you!

4. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

5. butch

butch Founding Member

ordered my butchers curtain today and more storage bins for end mill bits. still lots to move and get 100% but i have to finish a few knives and keep the funds rolling but here is kind of how it looks right now

Attached Files:

6. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

Look at that! I'm happy it's starting to really come together, Butch!

7. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

Yeah all my pestering and I didn't even know there was a move going on. Woops.