1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Sakai sharpener coming to visit on April 18th

Discussion in 'Japanese Knife Imports' started by JBroida, Apr 11, 2016.

1. JBroida

JBroida Founding Member

For any of you in and around LA, a friend of ours is coming to visit from Sakai. He is currently a knife sharpener out there, but is trying to learn more about other aspects of the knife making world. He's going to be hanging out with us for a few days, and we asked him if he could come in and talk about/do some sharpening here in the store. I will try to post some live video of the day if i can. Here's a link with a bit more information...

https://www.facebook.com/events/165...gular&feed_story_type=117&action_history=null

Its a pretty casual event, and while there wont be any flat out lecture, he will be sharpening and talking about sharpening all day. He's also really good with scissor and tool sharpening, so we will be doing a bit of that as well.

Hope some of you can make it.

-Jon

2. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

I would LOVE to come by if you could fly me in from Kentucky! [​IMG]