1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Sakai Hamono Museum

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by thedispossessed, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Hey Everyone!
    Was going through old photos and found these from my visit to the Sakai Hamono Museum. If I could only go back! I knew even less than I know now then and blazed through this room in like 15 minutes! A foolish thing...Oh well, enjoy and sorry the pics are really not that good.
    Cheers
    Matteo

IMG_0839.jpg IMG_0840.jpg IMG_0841.jpg IMG_0842.jpg IMG_0843.jpg IMG_0844.jpg IMG_0845.jpg IMG_0846.jpg IMG_0847.jpg IMG_0850.jpg

2. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Awesome. I can't make out what it says on that super long straight one. What is it?

3. That's a tuna knife and a nice excuse for buying bigger cutting board.
    Check this old link for some additional pictures.

4. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

5. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

Lots of unusual shapes. What was in the glass showcases in the middle of the room?

6. knives for sale, all types

7. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

That tuna knife holds an unhealthy attraction. Like to see it in action.

8. no action shots but i passed these just hanging out ready to lop off a head if need be. IMG_0521.jpg