1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Reviews and feedback, photos, General info.

Discussion in 'HHH Custom Knives' started by HHH Knives, Jan 23, 2016.

1. HHH Knives

HHH Knives Founding Member

Hey guys and gals.

I often get emails or messages from my clients. Sharing a little about the HHH Custom Knives they received. Sometimes, there is alot of great info about how it cuts. What they love or like about a knife etc.. But more often then not. Its more of a brief note to let me know they received the knife. and there initial thoughts. Which I love to receive these. Yet... As a maker. I strive to make each knife better in some way. And to do so. I think learning from added input. Could be a huge help..

I hope that you will share your thoughts and photos. and or write a review (large or small). Stuff like adding a photo of the knife NOW and one of my photos of the knife when it was a baby.. :D Specs. and any other info that you feel could be helpful both to myself. or to future clients.. This is your space.. Lets talk about the knives. The designs. the changes good or bad over the years. Anything else relevant to this topic.
    My goal is to be able to learn from this. to have a place for reviews. and photos from YOU. and to better learn what you guys like and need. So I can continue to evolve and grow as a maker. This surly can help me modify where needed. And just as important.. Help me to be sure to continue doing the things that assure many more positive experiences.

Thanks so much to you all here on KKF. The info shared here freely by the members has helped me in more ways then I can list.
    Also want to be sure to open the door for this same sort of communication to everyone through chat or email. If there is something you want to say. But feel it best to do so in private. I would welcome the opportunity to hear from you!!!

Blessings
    Randy

EDIT: Also welcoming questions like "how to place a order". What would the base price be currently on XYZ knife Size XXX with XXX type of handle.... etc...