1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Possible KKFora Bumper/Window Stickers

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by WarrenB, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Hi guys and girls,
    I am looking at getting some KKFora car window/bumper stickers made and want to gauge interest before placing an order as I know not everyone is in to stickers.
    They will have the KKFora logo and web address on them, I would like to know if people prefer window or bumper stickers, the window stickers would go on the inside of the glass, the bumper stickers could also go on tool boxes, tackle boxes etc.
    Size is another thing to get input on, a popular size is 250mm x 50mm but I am not sure if that is a little large for some people.
    The stickers would be couple bucks plus/minus.. shipping but we don't have firm #'s yet.
    This has been run past Jim and he is happy for it to go ahead, no orders will be taken until the stickers are designed and posted up here.
    So any interest on this?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
  2. Jeffery Hunter

Jeffery Hunter Founding Member

I'd be interested in a few for the kitchen tool box as SWMBO probably wouldn't allow it on the car

3. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

I'd be in on the window sticker.
    I'm not a fan of bumper stickers.

oh heck, I'd likely take a couple of each if you made both

4. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

I'd be in for a couple of each, I'm always sticking odd stuff on work boxes and in my shop.

5. I'd take 2-4 of the bumper stickers for my toolbox in the shop.

6. Hi guys, the stickers are still in the pipeline but I have been feeling pretty rough this week so no progress yet.
    Any input on sizes, is the popular 250mm x 50mm too large? was thinking maybe 135mm x 45mm or 180mm x 60mm?

7. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

id be good with 18cm x 6cm

8. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

9. *That will be 7.08661417in x 2.36220472in to be precise:D
    *Or more rustic, that there newfangled cm measurement will be around the size of a US house brick( give or take 1/2")

*sticker sizes are an approximation, your own sticker experience may vary