1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Newest Family Edition

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by marc4pt0, Sep 14, 2016.

1. marc4pt0

marc4pt0 Founding Member

Something new came around yesterday afternoon.

[​IMG]

Haven't been around much lately, mostly in part of getting ready for this little nugget. Did a ton of remodeling at the ol' household, which in turn cost a bit of cheddar.
    (All that plus the effort of a couple knuckleheads from another forum has kind of kept me afar)

It's been hard not to stray from this "no-knife-buying-diet ", I even had to postpone my turn with the amazing Bloodroot, which was extremely hard to do! However the struggle has paid off well, all that saved dough went towards a fantastic cause.

But yesterday was a bit of a flashback for me. Not only has it been a super "fun" stroll down Memory Lane being back in the hospital, it's also reminded me of a certain HHHTuxedo Gyuto that I had won a little over 3 years ago. It was on the same day our first daughter was born.

It was a Very generous contest that I was fortunate enough to win. Those were great times!

It's been real, breaktime over now. Back to the baby!

2. chefcomesback

chefcomesback Founding Member

Congrats man

3. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

Congrats, Marc! I think I already congratulated you, but then again I'm still in survival mode after our second came around almost 8 months ago... I mean, you'll be good, though. Haha

4. Rick

Rick aka Pensacola Tiger Founding Member Gold Contributor

5. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Awesome, congrats.

6. Congratulations!

7. marc4pt0

marc4pt0 Founding Member

Thanks guys!

8. Haburn

Haburn Founding Member

Congratulations Marc!

9. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

Congrats!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

10. Congratulations Marc

11. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

12. Intrigued

Intrigued Founding Member

Congratulations Marc!

13. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

Congratulations Marc! Oh the place you'll go and the things you will do.

14. marc4pt0

marc4pt0 Founding Member

I'm already finding that out with our first daughter, and she's only 3! But I embrace the trip with open arms

15. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

16. Sorry to show up late on this thread but congrats Marc! I hope all is going smoothly for you guys! Wishing the best to you and yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Doesn't get much better than this Marc. Savor every moment.

18. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

Enjoy it while you can, my friend! She'll be thirty before you know it. Congrats!!! :cool1 :jump :cool1