1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Naniwa/Chosera stones going up

Discussion in 'Sharpening forum' started by John Fout, Mar 6, 2014.

1. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

Another forum had a post about Naniwa raising prices when they go through old inventory and come out with new. Chosera stones are also going to be slightly thinner and pricing going up.

If you're on the fence about some you may want to choose ;)

2. Bill Farrell

Bill Farrell Founding Member

Bummer---thanks for the heads up.

3. Squirrel Master

Squirrel Master Founding Member

i really love the chosera 400 and i think its priced pretty reasonably. however, some of the other stones in the line up are pretty expensive already. not sure i would pay more for any of them. especially when theres faster cutting stones available for less.

4. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

I think Chocera is overpriced now. If they go up in price that will be the end of me ever thinking of buying one.

5. John Fout

John Fout Founding Member

I know right... Oh well. Some people love them. I haven't tried them so I can't really judge.

6. Birnando

Birnando Founding Member

I love all my Chosera's.
    The price has been fair enough, a little jump up isn't all that imho.
    What is sad though, is the fact that they are making them thinner.

7. Squirrel Master

Squirrel Master Founding Member

The main thing that i like about chosera is the feedback. Its amazing. And theyre practically dish resistant, but at the same time many of their 1k-5k stones start around $100 and with a price increase they could approach some beginner jnats or even decent jnats...