1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Murray Carter High Grade 4.45 sun Funayuki

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by mark76, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Murray Carter High Grade 4.45 sun (14 cm) Funayuki. Made by Carter himself and not one of his apprentices. Completely unused (except on a few tomatoes).

Great high-end knife that looks good and cuts like a dream. Also has a very good fit and finish.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Specifications:

[​IMG]

See for an extensive review and even more specs: https://japaneseknifereviews.wordpr...-high-grade-funayuki-versus-tadafusa-santoku/

Price: $375 (EUR 318). Originally I paid $445 and the knife is in exactly the same condition as when I bought it.

In addition, I'll pay a large part of the shipping costs:
    - EU: free normal shipping, shipping with track-and-trace: EUR 7.
    I already paid half of the shipping costs with this. If you want insurance or recorded delivery, send me a PM.
    - Rest of the world: normal shipping: $11 (EUR 10), shipping with track and trace: $18 (EUR 15).
    Again, half of the original shipping costs for are for me (included above already). PM me for insurance or recorded delivery.

2. New price cut. It now costs $350 (or EUR 274). That's a price saving of almost $100 on a knife in exactly the same state as when you would buy it directly from Murray Carter!

I will also pay a large portion of the shipping costs. See above.