1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Martell Nakiri priced to sell quickly

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Burl Source, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Burl Source

Burl Source Founding Member

This is one of my personal knives that I am putting up for sale. This Nakiri is beautiful and a pleasure to use. I am selling it only because I need the $$$$.
    If you would like to purchase it send an email to burlsource@gmail.com. I will be listing this Nakiri for sale on a couple of the knife forums so if it sells there I will make a post here telling the status of the knife.

Price for this knife is $400 plus shipping cost. Payment would need to be thru Paypal.

It has been lightly used in the kitchen so there will be light scratches from cleaning with a scotchbrite pad and possibly a little patina. The steel is O1. The handle material is Thuya Burl and buffalo horn. The knife maker is Dave Martell.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Knife is Sold pending funds. Thank You

The knife is now on its way to its new home in Alaska.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016