1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

M-NA Bracelets

Discussion in 'Sharp and Shiny Shop' started by Lefty, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

Hey guys!

I'm not sure how actively you guys follow me on Instagram, if at all, but if you don't I have a pretty cool (in my opinion) item up for sale.

To keep it short, I am in the middle of starting up McLean-North America, which will include production knives, boards, and knife rolls, to start with...we'll see what happens after that.... Anywho, I am offering leather bracelets as a cool little pre-kick off (the products are slowwwwwly getting there), and will be donating half of the profits to Women's Community House, which is an organization that helps women and children who have fled unsafe/terrifying/horrible situations to finally get a real chance at the life they deserve. WCH gives them a place to stay, food to eat, and the necessities of life, as these families rebuild their lives. Unfortunately, it is an organization that seems to be forgotten by many, because of the flashy ad campaigns and dollars behind other charities.

These bracelets are available for $15, and look and feel awesome. :) If anyone wants one, let me know, as I have two sizes available, and can do custom sizes of necessary (if you have freakishly big or small wrists).

image.jpeg

Thanks everyone. I hope you jump on board and help out a great cause, and help spread the word.

2. Rick

Rick aka Pensacola Tiger Founding Member Gold Contributor

Tom, it sounds like a great idea! Email on the way!