1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Dave Martell's site online

Discussion in 'Sharpening forum' started by SteveDeCris, Apr 17, 2022.

1. I finally decided to get my Hattori sharpened and wanted to send to Dave but can't seem to find him any more?

Anyone have that info?

STeve

2. WildBoar

WildBoar Founding Member Contributor

3. butch

butch Founding Member

he might have ended up like me and seeing not as much trafic to std websites might check FB and instagram as they seem to be the trending way to go now i too shuttered my site and the onlnly thing i miss about it was all the pictures i had hosted on there are no longer floating around the net

4. WildBoar

As far as I know Dave M is not performing work on knives at this point.

5. Last December, Dave posted a very concerning message asking about how to deal with homelessness ‘for a friend’ over on KKF. Shortly afterward it was confirmed that he was the friend. No one that I know has had any communication from him since. We can just hope for the best at this point.

6. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

7. WildBoar

A couple people have been able to talk to him. They were able to find housing, but all of his knife making/ sharpening tools and supplies are stored.