1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

LOL!!

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by CrisAnderson27, Nov 9, 2015.

1. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

I sometimes am glad I don't live in that culture.

2. Right? The entire concept is sort of asinine, lol.

Good for a laugh though :).

3. I'm still waiting for my groupies to show up...
    Guess I'm not a real chef huh :D

4. I knew I should have became a chef! Dammit.

What do you guys think about this https://www.instagram.com/americanskilletco/ ?
    When I see something that has "Made in <insert your country of choice here" in the title or listed as one of the main benefits, I feel immediately lose any interest, but those skillets catch my attention. Such a bizarre idea… yet I believe it might be popular in US :) What do you think? Has anyone ordered a texas-shaped skillet already?

5. MotoMike

MotoMike Founding Member

They are silly. especially Michigan. Not to mention that the Texas Pan Handle is not at the Texas Panhandle.:fp2

6. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

The balance on those skillets would be odd, and they'd be a royal pain to clean.

Regarding the chef groupies, for some reason it made me think of this old one:

Every day a little boy walks home from school past a little girl's house. One day he he stops to taunt the little girl. He holds up the football and says "See this football? Football is a boy's game and girls can't have one!"

The little girl runs in the house crying and tells her mother about the encounter. The mom runs out and buys the girl a football. The next day the boy is riding home on his bike, and the girl shows him the football, yelling "Nah na nah na nah".

The little boy gets mad and points to his bike. "See this bike? This is a boy's bike, and girls can't have them!"

Next day, the boy comes by and the little girl is riding a new boy's bike. Now he is really mad. So he drops his pants and says "You see THIS? Only BOYS have these and your mother can't go buy you one!"

The next day as he passes the house he asks the little girl "Well, what do you have to say NOW?"

So she pulls up her dress and says "My mother told me that as long as I have one of these, I can have as many of THOSE as I want!"