1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Its been fun...

Discussion in 'HHH Custom Knives' started by HHH Knives, May 23, 2018.

1. HHH Knives

HHH Knives Founding Member

I wanted to say Thanks to the Fora for the opportunity to be a vendor. That said. I dont plan to renew my membership in June. And wanted to take a opportunity to Thank all of you guys for the support and encouragement. All the content and posts I have read and learned from and for just being such a chill place!

Im not sure what happens to all my content. I hope it is not lost. But if so. I cant control that.

God Bless you all..
    Randy, HHH Knives

2. WildBoar

WildBoar Founding Member Contributor

Randy, you will definitely be missed here, although thanks to Instagram, etc. it will be easy enough to follow your work.

3. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

!!!BUMMER!!! You will be missed!

4. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

Thank you Randy for being part of the Fora since the very start!
    Please dont be a stranger!

5. You will be missed around here Randy. I personally was unaware of a HHH Instagram, will have to look into that.

edit: ok I apparently already follow you on Instagram, its just been a while since you have posted, But you still will be missed around here

6. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

7. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

Have truly enjoyed following your amazing work! Hope you stop by for a chat now and then!

8. HHH Knives

Thank you all and yes. I will try and stop in to say hello. and be part of the community!! Not sure what day the account will drop out.. But I will be sharing my work here till then.

God Bless you all!
    Randy

9. HHH Knives

Just a 411 Best place to stay current with my work is FaceBook. Randy Haas account. OR HHH Damascus and knives group. OR the HHH Knives Page!!! :) (shameless plug)
    Im also still active on a couple other forums. ;)

Blessings and Stay sharp my friends!!!

10. HHH Knives