1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

It's 2015!!

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by WarrenB, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

2. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Lol, my son (6) thinks he can make it to midnight....we will see. Last year he only made it to 10pm.

3. I wish I could go sleep at 10pm. But my wife had another plan... being the only non-drinking person I had to drive her and few friends to the center of city to see the fireworks. At 3am. And now it's 3:26, fireworks has ended and I'm sitting in the car, waiting for everybody to get back.
    I guess it's about time for me to wish Happy New Year to everyone :)

4. schanop

schanop Founding Member

Happy new year from down under. It is a hot sunny day today.

5. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Well, this year he made it to 1030..., hitting the sack myself. Sleeping through the new year sounds pretty nice about now.

Happy New Year to you all. See you in 2015

6. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

Yep, 2015. I propose a toast to pending knife orders, that they may materialize before 2016.

7. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

omg your in the future

8. apicius9

apicius9 Founding Member

The Hawaiians will be the last ones to make it into 2015, and since I am not sure I will experience that awake, let me just wish Peace, Aloha, and a Happy New Year to everyone here!

Stefan

9. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Happy New to all!

10. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

Well it's 7am. I've been up about 22hrs now, I guess it's time for bed! Happy New Year everyone!

11. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member