1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

How many seats does a land rover have?

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Jim, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Jim

Jim Old Curmudgeon Founding Member

2. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

lol That was kind of impressive

3. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

4. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Reminds me of being back home in Utah... J/k...kind of, but not really.

5. Jim

6. butch

butch Founding Member

jsut thinkingaobut how many fines the driver woudl get here in the US
    all the whiel remember after little leuge games the whole team piling into the back of a truck to go get icecream

7. Jim

Funny you mentioned that Butch not many years ago I piled all my nieces and nephews into the back of my Jim my which had the seats out. I drove around the campground roads a bit wiggly as they later said. Certainly not reckless by any measure. Several of them were really scared without seat belts and car seats. What happened since we were kids?

8. Toothpick

I remember riding in the back of dads truck through town. Going for ice cream or to the store, or just anywhere. That was where I wanted to ride! He never liked me to sit on the wheel well though and would always holler out the back window "get off of that!". Heck, I thought it was seat.

9. butch

butch Founding Member

hell i remember road trips to the beach in the back of my paps truck (had a cap) 5 hours one way but thats not the worst
    one weekend my buddys car brok down and we had to get back to base he and i hopped a ride with a marine friend mid winter 8 hours in the open bed of a ford ranger in little more then sleeping bags. that was a sucky cold trip

10. Toothpick

A long time ago when I was a kid we all took a road trip to Memphis from Chicago to see my aunt. Put the cap on the Chevy S10 and me, my 2 brothers and 2 dogs road in back, mom and dad up front.
    It was wild! We spread out a bunch of blankets on the truck bed to make it softer and had a cooler of snacks and a battery powered radio. It was like an RV!