1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Hiromoto AS Spa Treatment Coupons - Now Available

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

The sad day has finally come and all Hiromoto AS knives are gone at JCK forever except for the 190mm santoku. [​IMG]

To add to the sadness, it's come to my attention that CKTG has purchased all of the remaining gyuto stock JCK had meaning that CKTG is now the only source for these knives. It appears that they have only 240mm gyutos in stock. And BTW, they've stated that they will be sold out by the end of the year. I really hate to say this but if you want a new Hiromoto AS gyuto you had better get over to HiromotosToGo and score one while you can.

Now for my part in this....

[​IMG]

I've made a small business out of thinning and etching Hiromoto AS knives (AKA - Spa Treatment) over the years and I want to secure some more of this work before it's all gone. That's the reason why I'm telling you about CKTG and for offering this coupon sale now. [​IMG]

So if you're interested in purchasing, for the last time ever, a coupon to save some money in having me do this spa treatment to your knife then CLICK HERE.

*Note - Please read the specific details of this offer before purchasing.

Thanks for your support!

Dave

PS - If you do happen to buy a knife at CKTG please buy 2 coupons from me because I'll be charging you double..........LOL.....only kidding! [​IMG]

2. Dave Martell

3. Dave Martell

Hey folks this has gone way better than I thought possible so I'll be ending the sale shortly. I guess I'll give it another day just to give any last comers a chance.

Thanks to everyone who made a purchase! :)

Dave