1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

HHH Knives Feather Nakiri with custom Saya

Discussion in 'HHH Custom Knives' started by HHH Knives, Aug 19, 2014.

1. HHH Knives

HHH Knives Founding Member

Hey guys and gals. Just wanted to share a few pictures of my latest creations. First the knife. Its a HHH Feather damascus blade with African Blackwood and Honduran rosewood, copper fittings and mosaic pins. This one measures in at 194mm on the edge. Approx. 58mm tall at the heel. and 2.5mm thick above the heel tapering to 1 mm at the tip.

I also made my first Saya!!! This one is cocobolo with Musk ox horn pin. And it pairs well with this knife and really adds to the whole package. After making this one. I wonder why I waited so long to make a Saya!?!?!?!?

Thanks for looking, As always comments critiques and or questions welcomed!

Blessings
    Randy

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. SpiceOfLife

SpiceOfLife Founding Member

This is bangin'! I really like this profile handle from you. It goes together very well, and that horn pin really sets it over the top! Whoever's getting this is one lucky person :)

-Steve

3. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

4. Jeffery Hunter

Jeffery Hunter Founding Member

That is amazing!!!!

5. Brad Gibson

Brad Gibson Founding Member

truly amazing Randy. I love it!

6. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

Damn it!!!!! "You're killing me, Smalls!" What a beautiful piece of art. GOD I wish I had money. :)

7. Lucretia

Lucretia Founding Member

Wow. Just wow. Sexiest nakiri EVER!