1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday HHH

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Room' started by Mrmnms, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Mrmnms

Mrmnms Founding Member Gold Contributor

Happy Birthday Randy!

2. Toothpick

Toothpick #2 since day #1 Founding Member

3. Lefty

Lefty Founding Member

Happy birthday, Randy! I hope you had a great year and that this one coming up is even better!

4. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

happy birthday Randy, hope you have a great day and get that pony you always wanted

5. Taylor

Taylor Professional Craftsman Founding Member

6. WildBoar

WildBoar Founding Member Contributor

Happy birthday, Randy! Seeing all that you have accomplished during this past year, I can't wait to see what you can do with an extra year of wisdom and practice under your belt.

7. Have a great birthday Randy!

8. cheflarge

cheflarge Founding Member

Thirty Eight and still kickin'!!! :) Here's to another thirty eight, brother. Hope you have a great day.

Al

9. chefcomesback

chefcomesback Founding Member

Happy birthday Randy

10. HHH Knives

HHH Knives Founding Member

Thanks guys, But today is Randy Jr's B Day. I celebrated with him and spent the better part of the morning and afternoon together. Hes a good boy and has his head on straight. is wise beyond his years. Moving forward. Makes a dad proud!

Ill share the greetings with him!

Blessings
    Randy

11. WildBoar

WildBoar Founding Member Contributor

Happy birthday, Randy, Jr.! Seeing all that you have accomplished during this past year, I can't wait to see what you can do with an extra year of wisdom and practice under your belt. :D

12. Spaz

Spaz Founding Member

Sounds like he takes after his Mom! :D
    Happy birthday Randy Jr., love your work.....and your dad is pretty cool too. ;)