1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

from way out there

Discussion in 'Handiwork Display' started by butch, Nov 6, 2014.

1. butch

butch Founding Member

so different i was not even sure where to put it. now that it has a home i feel i can post it
    5 5/8 inch closed blade 4 3/8 from tang pin weight 5 and 5/8 Oz
    HHH carbon Damascus steel blade and latch. double edged
    3/16 SS pivots and phos/bronz washers

[video=youtube_share;6aCbScVDzJc]

2. James

James smarter then your average duck Founding Member Gold Contributor

whoa that's big and nice, we aren't allowed butterfliy knives here, shame as they make great pocket knives for carry

3. WildBoar

WildBoar Founding Member Contributor

Killer. I could see shipping that baby out at a restaurant to slay a steak :cool:

4. butch

butch Founding Member

never thought aobut buterfly steak knives (i kind of like that) safe when closed. dishwasher safe and no pesky little wood travle case to get all gunked up

5. XooMG

XooMG Founding Member

Looks great. Love the orange peel finish.

6. WildBoar

WildBoar Founding Member Contributor

of course I meant 'slipping' and not 'shipping' -- no way would I mail off that beauty if it were mine.

7. Brad Gibson

Brad Gibson Founding Member

that is awesome.

8. great video -- I started watching one of you other ones 00026 with the short yanagi, suji, and cleaver. Man those all look incredible!