1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - Wa Martell Sujihiki in O1

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

Stats

Model - Sujihiki

Blade Length - 300mm

Steel - O1 (high carbon tool steel)

Hardness - Rc 60-61 (with cryo)

Height (at heel) - 45mm (ish)

Handle Style - Wa Octagonal

Handle Materials - Arizona Ironwood with streaked blond buffalo horn ferrule

This sujihiki is made for the sushi chef who doesn't want to deal with a single bevel knife. It's thin and designed specifically for the pull slice cut. [​IMG]

Made from high carbon tool steel, the blade will patina nicely when used to cut fish, turning into a light blue color with hints of gold overtones.

The handle is made from AZ Ironwood, sealed to help keep it's beautiful appearance. The ferrule is made from nicely streaked blond buffalo horn. The handle is tapered in all directions with a height and size designed to provide proper knuckle clearance if used on the cutting board.

As always, this knife is super sharp and ready to go to work out of the box. [​IMG]

Price - $749 (shipping included to USA / International will pay all costs over $25)

If you're interested in purchasing this knife please contact via PM or email along with your Paypal email address (for the invoice). If international, please specify country.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

P1010001.JPG P1010005.JPG P1010008.JPG P1010014.JPG P1010019.JPG P1010020.JPG P1010023.JPG P1010024.JPG P1010027.JPG P1010009.JPG

2. Dave Martell

3. Dave Martell

It might also be worth noting that this knife is not asymmetrical. It will work equally well with either right or left hand.

4. Dave Martell

You know what? I'm in a really good mood today [​IMG]

If you're interested in this knife shoot me an offer! Don't worry you won't insult me...probably [​IMG]

5. Dave Martell

Price Drop - $749 $699 (shipping included to USA / International will pay all costs over $25)

6. Dave Martell

OK I've got to sell this knife before my wife uses it to cut the brontosaurus sized butternut squash she bought at the local farm. [​IMG]

Price Drop - $749 $649 (shipping included to USA / International will pay all costs over $25)

$100 OFF

7. Dave Martell

8. Dave Martell

[​IMG]

Last final price drop!

$749 $599 (shipping included to USA / International will pay all costs over $25)

$150 OFF

This knife is way too nice to sell at this price but I need shop supplies so as long as that gets taken care of I'll be happy enough.

9. Dave Martell

10. Dave Martell

11. Dave Martell

12. Totally agree and probably good I didn't see it at that price... could have hurt my marriage...

Though i would feel massively bad taking advantage of Dave at that price. Crazy low price for his quality work.

13. Dave Martell