1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - Martell 240mm Gyuto w/pre-made wa handle

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

Here's a stainless gyuto with a really nice pre-made wa handle from Knives and Stones

This knife has a reduced cost due to the use of a pre-made handle. I save in time/money and can then pass along this savings to my customers. [​IMG]

The blade grind and finish (unfortunately both not showing in the pictures) on this knife came out great, some of the best work I've done.

Stats

Model - Gyuto

Blade Length - 240mm

Steel - CPM-154 (powdered stainless steel)

Hardness - Rc 61-62 (with cryo)

Height (at heel) - 55mm

Handle - Wa (octagonal) made by Knives and Stones

Handle Materials - Ebony/Nickel Silver/Buffalo Horn

Price - $475 ($150 OFF)

Shipping - Included in USA only / International - will split cost with buyer

Please contact through PM or email if interested in purchasing.

Thanks,
    Dave

P1010001.JPG P1010002.JPG P1010003.JPG P1010014.JPG P1010015.JPG P1010010.JPG

2. Dave Martell

A recent customer who purchased one of these knives (with a pre-made handle) had this to say...

"In hand, the knife is absolutely stunning, sharpest out of the box edge period.. & the handle fits the blade like a well-tailored suit. I really feel like I caught the deal of the century. "

3. Dave Martell

[​IMG]

Today Only!!!!!!

$400

Shipping - Included in USA only / International - will split cost with buyer

*Note - I'm making this offer for "today only "because I need the money today. After this the price is going back to $475.

4. Dave Martell

5. MattS

MattS Founding Member

Woo hoo!.

I don't need any more 240 gyutos, but I was woefully tempted by this deal.

6. Dave Martell

Yeah you've got enough! :D