1. {Name}
    Welcome to the KKF!
    Please take a moment to register and stop by the New Member Check-In and say hello. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and the discussion of all things sharp.
    Feel free to jump right in on the conversation or make your own. We have an edge on life!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Take a look at our new AUCTION SYSTEM

This service is available to all KKFora members to both Bid on and Auction off (Sell)items.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - 270mm Suji w/Pre Made wa handle!

Discussion in 'JapaneseKnifeSharpening / Dave Martell Knives' started by Dave Martell, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Dave Martell

Dave Martell Professional Craftsman Founding Member

Stats

Length - 270mmHeight (at heel) - 45mm

Steel - O-1 (high carbon tool steel)

Hardness - Rc60-61

Handle Style - Wa Octagonal

Handle Materials - Ebony with buffalo horn ferrule & G10 spacer

Handle Source - Knives and Stones

This is a 270mm sujihiki with a pre-made wa handle supplied by James of Knives and Stones.

Using one of these pre-made handles allows me to make a knife quicker which is a huge savings in labor to which I am passing along to my customers in the way of a reduced price. [​IMG]

Price - $425 (shipping included to USA / International will pay all costs over $25) *Note - Normal pricing for this knife with a custom handle would be $625!

If you're interested in purchasing this knife please contact via PM or email along with your Paypal email address (for the invoice). If international, please specify country.

Thanks for looking!

Dave

P1010003.JPG P1010005.JPG P1010009.JPG P1010010.JPG P1010014.JPG P1010020.JPG P1010025.JPG P1010029.JPG

2. Dave Martell

3. Dave Martell